只需一步,快速开始

只需一步,快速开始

点击进入授权页面

只需一步,快速开始

无需注册 一键登录

歧梦谷 首页 追梦资料 查看内容

3D动画大片《空》(KōNG)之法国戛纳电影节宣传短片

2014-5-19 17:21| 发布者: 风魔女| 查看: 1707| 评论: 7|原作者: 梦隐者

摘要: 3D动画大片《空》(KōNG)之法国戛纳电影节宣传短片及制作人的即兴演讲记录 http://player.youku.com/player.php/sid/XNzEzNzAwMDAw/v.swf 中国神话与西方科幻完美融合,众多好莱坞大师参与制作,引领世界动 ...
3D动画大片《空》(KōNG)之法国戛纳电影节宣传短片及制作人的即兴演讲记录

中国神话与西方科幻完美融合,众多好莱坞大师参与制作,引领世界动漫新的革命,超越无限想象,敬请期待!空7.jpg

A speech that touches my heart--given by KōNG's producer,at the launch party at Mandalabeach,Cannes
     触动灵魂的演讲——《空》的制作人在法国戛纳电影节发布会上的即兴发言
空1.jpg

Good evening! Let me start with a question-- Are you a parent of small children? Please raise your hand. (A few people raised their hands)
     晚上好!首先我想问个问题——谁家里有小朋友的?请举手示意。(少数人举起了手)

空8.jpg
      Thank you! Do you agree that your children are smarter than you when you were at their age?(Pause. Everyone agrees.)Good! Let me tell you, If this question was asked 40 years ago with my parents sitting down there, the situation would be entirely different! (Audience laugh)
      谢谢你们!你们同意你的孩子要比相同年龄时候的你要聪明许多吗?(停顿,每个人都点头同意)好的!让我告诉你们,如果换做四十年前我的父母坐在这里被问及这个问题,情况必将会完全不同!(观众哈哈大笑)

空6.jpg
     The Information era has raised generations of kids who are much more intelligent and sophisticated than us. At very young age they are able to understand and appreciate things that were way beyond our comprehension when we were at the same age. So what are we looking at here my friends? Evolution! The past 20 years -- EVOLUTION! The things we found amusing, they find them boring. The things that seemed significant to us,  to them are no big deal. The human race has evolved so much in the past two decades, yet our animation industry has not.
     信息时代造就了几代更加聪明和成熟的儿童,小小年纪的他们对于事物的理解力和鉴别力已远超曾经的我们。那么朋友们,我们该如何看待和解释这样的情形呢?进化!过去二十年间的——进化!我们觉得好玩的东西,他们会觉得非常无趣。我们觉得有意义的,他们会觉得没什么大不了的。过去二十年中,人类在进化的过程中迈出了一大步,而我们的动漫产业却非如此。

空5.jpg

The first Pixar movie was published nearly twenty years ago, but that formula hasn't changed much. We try to make our children laugh, but in fact they are probably laughing at us.
      自二十年前皮克斯动画公司发布第一部3D动画电影以来,好莱坞动画片所承袭的套路几乎没有什么改变。我们试图带给孩子们笑声,然后事实上可能是他们在笑我们。

空4.jpg
      It's time for change and weat Aquamen want to make that change. We want to tell a story which the children can truly appreciate. A story that will touch their heart, make them laugh,make them cry, make them think, and make them remember! We want to create visuals that keeps their eyes wide open and hearts filled with wonder! This film, ladies and gentlemen, I assure you, is not just a film. It's revolution.
    是时候改变了,Aquamen公司要来引领这场变革!我们要讲一个能真正让孩子们激赏的故事。可以直触他们的心灵、可以让他们笑让他们哭、可以让他们思考、可以让他们铭记于心的一个故事。不但通过视觉特效让他们睁大双眼,同时让他们的内心也充满着惊奇!女士们,先生们,我向你们保证,这部电影,不只是一部电影。它是一场革命。

空3.jpg
      I still find it hard to believe that my daughters will soon be in college. When they were small they loved my stories which often came from my own dreams. Monster fish the size of an island, giant mountains that walk the earth, and the deserted planet near the edge of our universe. These wild stories are a significant part of our shared memories, and to my comfort, they still love them to this day and will probably continue to.Numerous times they said to me, "Dad, you really should turn your ideas into movies!"
      我依然难于相信我的女儿们马上就要上大学了。在她们小的时候,她们超爱听我编的故事,那些灵感来自于我的梦境之中的故事。像海岛一样大的怪鱼,巨山在陆地上行走,宇宙边缘荒芜的星球。这些奇幻的故事成为了我们共同的美好回忆。令我舒心的是,她们现在依然热爱着这些故事,也许直到将来。她们经常会对我说:“老爸!你真的应该把你的故事搬到大荧幕上去!”

空2.jpg

Now thanks to our team -- these are some of the world's most creative, passionate, and amazing individuals, we are able to make that happen. We will recreate our dreams and share the wonders with kids all over the world. There is no limit in our imaginations. Let me quote from Buzz Lightyear, the hero in the original Toy Story -- "Toinfinity... and beyond!"
      感谢我的团队——这是一群由世界上最具创意、最富热情、最神奇的人组成的团队,是他们令这个梦想成为现实。我们会在现实中重塑我们的梦境并与全球的小朋友们分享。我们的想象天马行空没有限制。请允许我引用玩具总动员中的英雄巴斯光年的一句话作为结束语——“不断超越,直到无限!”

Thank you so much!
谢谢大家!

鲜花

握手

雷人

路过

鸡蛋

刚表态过的朋友 (3 人)

分享到微博 收藏 分享 邀请

相关阅读

最新评论

已有 7 人参与